I have been requested to do a step by step tutorial on how to draw female anime characters so here it is:How to Draw Heads
1) Draw a circle
2) Draw a line down the centre (Centre of the face. This line will change depending on angle)
3) Draw 3 lines across the head, for the positioning of the eyes, nose and mouth. Also draw the jawline using the sides of the cirle and the line
4) Draw on the details of the face using these lines.
5) Draw the final outline
6) Erase/hide the sketch lines (Traditional/digital)How to Draw Bodies
1) Draw the upper torso as shown, using the upside down U shape to get the shape of the rib cage.
2) Draw the line for the spine, and draw the joints and bones of the arms in the pose of your choice.
3) Flesh them out with sausage-like circles, keeping the shape of the circles true to the real shape of arms (i.e.: Keeping the elbow and wrist areas thinner etc.) Draw in a box for the hips.
4) Flesh out the breasts by using the teardrop shapes I use above, and flesh out the waist. Add details such as the fingers on the hands.
5) Draw the joints and bones of the legs in the pose of your choice.
6) Flesh out the legs in the same way as you did with the arms.
7) Draw the final outline.
8) Erase/Hide the sketch layer (Traditional/digital)
These basic instructions work for drawing men also, but keep in mind the differences in the male form compared to the females as I explain in this tutorial: [link]